Aptek employs many thermoset material/chemistry technologies to design and manufacture its specialty products, included but not limited to are:
- URETHANES: Very versatile systems which display excellent adhesion, low-modulus, low Tg, low outgassing, high purity, high elongation, and excellent hydrolytic stability.
- EPOXIES: Stronger materials for more structural, high strength applications.
- SILICONES: Soft, low modulus materials for very wide temp range applications from -115°C (-173°F) to 280°C (536°F).
- POLYIMIDES: Specialty resins for coatings able to withstand operating temps to 450°C (842°F).
- HYBRID RESINS: Aptek proprietary cross-technology systems for multifaceted applications where single technology may not apply.
- INORGANIC SILICATE RESINS: Designed for space-grade paints to withstand extreme high temp resistance up to 700°C (1300°F).
- SPECIALTY FILLERS/PIGMENTS: Provides for thermal conductivity, thermal radiation, low CTE, electrical conductivity, electrical insulation, etc. to be incorporated into Aptek's specialty technologies.