Last updated on February 13, 2008
This notice provides highlights of the Aptek Laboratories, Inc. Online Privacy Statement
and applies to Aptek Laboratories' websites and services that display or link to this notice.
- When you purchase or sample Aptek products, we will ask you company information such as company name, contact name, company mailing address, phone number, fax number, and email address. When you place a purchase order, you will be also asked for credit card number and expiration date, credit/financial references as needed, and any other company information as needed. Aptek Laboratories, Inc. will contact outside professional financial institutions such as Dun & Bradstreet in order to obtain information necessary to determine company's eligibility for Aptek's credit terms.
- We use the information we collect to provide the products and/or services you request.
- We do not sell, rent, or lease our customer lists to third parties.
- You can edit your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Any questions or comments related to this Online Privacy Statement can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aptek Laboratories, Inc. will notify customers of changes to its Privacy Statement by posting the new policy in this Privacy Statement and changing the date on which it was last updated.