TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical data
- Electrically Conductive Urethane Adhesive
- Flexible Low Modulus
- Low outgassing
- APTEK 2210-A/B is a two component, silver-filled, urethane adhesive designed for application where flexibility and electrical conductivity are required.
- APTEK 2210-A/B is a 100% solids adhesive displaying excellent adhesion to plastic metal substrates.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Non-TDI based for safety
- Very flexible/low modulus for reworkability and to absorb stress buildup during thermal cycling
- Excellent adhesion to ceramic and various substrates
- Low Tg (<-60°C) for excellent low temperature performance