TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION - Click to view complete technical data
Premixed-frozen, electrically conductive, low modulus adhesive
APTEK 2312-PMF is a one component, premixed-frozen, silver filled, electrically conductive soft paste adhesive. It is designed to bond many dissimilar substrates and dissipate device generated heat.
APTEK 2312-PMF is a 100% solids, solvent free system that will not form voids during cure or outgas after being fully cured.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Premixed-frozen and packaged in syringes for convenient dispensing to circuit board
- Low modulus to minimize stress to sensitive components and ceramic substrates
- Low Tg for excellent low temperature cycling and performance
- Excellent substrate adhesion, superior to silicones
- Also available with spacer beads for precise bond line control