TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION - Click to view complete technical
Electrically conductive, low modulus silicone adhesive
APTEK 2713-A/B is a two component, silver filled, electrically conductive soft paste adhesive. It is designed to bond many dissimilar substrates and dissipate device generated heat.
APTEK 2713-A/B is a 100% solids, solvent free system that will not form voids during cure or outgas after being fully cured.
- Dual cartridge kits for convenient dispensing to circuit board
- Very low modulus to minimize stress to sensitive components and ceramic substrates
- Very low Tg for excellent low temperature cycling and performance
- Excellent substrate adhesion when used in conjunction with G.E. SS4155 primer.
- Also available with spacer beads to precise bond line control