TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical data
• Low modulus silicone adhesive
• -110°C to 260°C operating range
• Low outgassing/space grade
• Electrostatically Discharging (ESD)
• APTEK 2717-A/B is a two component, black, low modulus, thixotropic, silicone adhesive displaying very low temperature flexibility and good physical strength properties.
• APTEK 2717-A/B has been designed to fully cure at room temperature and can be accelerated with a brief low temperature cure. This 100% solids system has been manufactured with highly pure resins to minimize the occurrence of ionic contamination without outgassing during cure or service.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Utilizes silicone technology providing very low Tg for excellent low temperature performance
• Convenient 10:1 PBW or PBV mix ratio for easy handling – ideal for cartridge dispensers/repair kits
• Very flexible/low modulus over wide temperature range to absorb stress build-up during thermal cycling
• Very good adhesion to various substrates when used in conjunction with MOMENTIVE SS4155 primer.