TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION - Click to view complete technical data
- Low modulus silicone adhesive
- -110°C to 260°C operating range
- Low outgassing/space grade
- Electrostatically Discharging (ESD)
APTEK 2717-A/B is a two component, black, low modulus, thixotropic, silicone adhesive displaying very low temperature flexibility and good physical strength properties.
APTEK 2717-A/B has been designed to fully cure at room temperature and can be accelerated with a brief low temperature cure. This 100% solids system has been manufactured with highly pure resins to minimize the occurrence of ionic contamination without outgassing during cure or service.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Utilizes silicone technology providing very low Tg for excellent low temperature performance
- Convenient 10:1 PBW or PBV mix ratio for easy handling - ideal for cartridge dispensers/repair kits
- Very flexible/low modulus over wide temperature range to absorb stress build-up during thermal cycling
- Very good adhesion to various substrates when used in conjunction with MOMENTIVE SS4155 primer.