TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION - Click to view complete technical data
APTEK 2209-A/B is a clear, thixotropic, two component, electrically insulating, urethane adhesive designed for bonding various substrates.
APTEK 2209-A/B is especially effective for bonding plastics and in particular displays
excellent adhesion to GE's LEXAN (polycarbonate) without cracking or crazing the substrate.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Excellent U.V. and weathering resistance for outdoor application
- Very good clarity for see-through applications like back-lit signs/displays
- Convenient 1:1 PBW or PBV mix ratio for easy handling
- Available in dual-cartridge dispenser kits
- Fast set version available upon request
- Low viscosity, castable version available upon request – Aptek 2206-A/B