TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION - Click to view complete technical data
- Low modulus hybrid urethane
- Low outgassing
- Cartridge/dispenser kits
APTEK 2216-A/B is a two component, opaque, low modulus, thixotropic, hybrid urethane adhesive displaying flexibility and good physical strength properties.
APTEK 2216-A/B has been designed to fully cure at room temperature and can be accelerated with a brief low temperature cure. This 100% solids system has been manufactured with highly pure resins to minimize the occurrence of ionic contamination without outgassing during cure or service.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Packaged in convenient 4/1 PBV cartridge dispenser kits for easy handling; sold in 50ml and 200ml cartridges
- Very flexible/low modulus over wide temperature range to absorb stress build-up during thermal cycling
- Very good adhesion to various substrates -superior to silicones
- Smooth thixotropic paste with no sag up to ¼" diameter beads on vertical surfaces