TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical
• Semi-rigid, insulative epoxy adhesive
• RT cure; high strength
• General purpose use
• Convenient 1:1 pbv tube kit packaging
APTEK 6533TK-A/B is a filled, gray, two component, semi-rigid, high strength, electrically insulating paste adhesive. It is specifically designed to fully cure at room temperature or can be accelerated with moderate heat. This is 100% solids, solvent free system that will not form voids during cure or service life.
APTEK 6533TK-A/B was designed to maintain its thixotropic, low-sag consistency throughout its’ work life for uniform bonding and staking of components.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Moderately thixotropic mixed consistency to provide ample wetting of compounds, yet has minimum sag on vertical surfaces with the ability to hold components and wires in place during cure.
• Capable of complete room temperature cure for applications where heat cure is not desired or possible.
• Reaches 85% of cured physical properties in 48 hours at 25°C (77°F).
• Contains no diluents or solvents to minimize formation of voids during cure.
• Packaged in 1:1 pbv tube kits for field applications and general purpose use
• Long work-life for large area applications