TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION - Click to view complete technical
Electronic-grade, non-conductive adhesive
APTEK 6505-L.V. is a one component, 100% solids, mineral-filled epoxy adhesive specifically designed for the attachment of electronic components to printed circuit boards as well as a protective barrier underneath epoxy over-molded devices.
APTEK 6505-L.V. displays excellent adhesion to various metal, ceramic, and PC board substrates.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Long RT pot life/snap heat cure--ideal for automated systems
- High purity resin system for minimum level of ionic contamination to prevent corrosion problems
- Smooth consistency for machine stamping and syringe dispensing applications.
- Capable of full cure @ 80°C to minimize harming heat- sensitive components.
- Changes color when gelation occurs--takes the guess work out of knowing when material is gelled.
- Lower Tg version available for "reworkable-grade" adhesive for SMT
- Available in various size syringes and alternative containers to meet application requirements.