TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION - Click to view complete technical data
DIS-A-PASTE 2006-A/B is a two component, mineral filled, electrically insulating soft urethane paste adhesive. It is designed to bond many dissimilar substrates and dissipate device generated heat.
DIS-A-PASTE 2006-A/B is a 100% solids, solvent free system that will not form voids during cure or outgas after being fully cured.
DIS-A-PASTE 2006-A/B is a higher adhesive strength version of DIS-A-PASTE 2000-A/B.
DIS-A-PASTE 2006-A/B is a non-TDI based urethane system which has outstanding reversion resistance and physical stability when subjected to high heat and humidity environments. As a urethane, this system displays higher ionic purity than epoxy systems minimizing the chance of corrosion around sensitive components and circuitry.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Low modulus/high elongation for minimum stress to sensitive components and ceramic substrates
- Low Tg for excellent low temperature cycling and performance
- Excellent substrate adhesion; superior to silicones
- Exceeds NASA outgassing requirements for high vacuum environments
- Bonds DAT-A-THERM 1000 film to devices and substrates without loss of thermal conductivity
- Available in green; designated as APTEK 2006-A40/B
- Available in green with 10 mil bondline spacer beads; designated as APTEK 2006-40/.010-A/B