TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION - Click to view complete technical data
DIS-A-PASTE 2008-A/B is a two component, mineral filled, electrically insulating soft urethane paste adhesive. It is designed for the potting of sensors and to dissipate device generated heat.
DIS-A-PASTE 2008-A/B is a 100% solids, solvent free system that will not form voids during cure or outgas after being fully cured.
DIS-A-PASTE 2008-A/B is a lowered viscosity version of DIS-A-PASTE 2000-A/B
DIS-A-PASTE 2008-A/B is a non-TDI based urethane system which has outstanding reversion resistance and physical stability when subjected to high heat and humidity environments. As a urethane, this system displays higher ionic purity than epoxy systems minimizing the chance of corrosion around sensitive components and circuitry.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Low modulus/high elongation for minimum stress to sensitive components and ceramic substrates
- Low Tg for excellent low temperature cycling and performance
- Excellent substrate adhesion; superior to silicones
- Exceeds NASA outgassing requirements for high vacuum environments
- Available in easy-to-use, pre-measured kits to minimize handling and processing