TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION - Click to view complete technical data
DIS-A-PASTE 2311-PMF is a one component, premixed-frozen, mineral-filled, electrically insulating polymer paste adhesive. It is designed to bond many dissimilar substrates and dissipate device-generated heat.
DIS-A-PASTE 2311-PMF is a 100% solids, solvent free system that will not form voids during cure or outgas after being fully cured.
DIS-A-PASTE 2311-PMF has excellent reversion resistance and physical stability when subjected to high heat and humidity environments. This system displays higher ionic purity than epoxy systems minimizing the possibility of corrosion on components and circuitry.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Production-oriented, snap-cure technology for surface mount applications - allows cure during solder re-flow operation.
- High thixotropy/"tack" strength - holds components with minimal "Z" axis movement during cure
- Stable viscosity for over 4 hours at RT - ideal for robotics
- Low Tg (<-50°C) for excellent low temperature cycling and performance with minimal stress
- Excellent substrate adhesion; superior to silicones: no primer required
- DIS-A-PASTE 2311-PMF also available with various thicknesses of internal bond-line spacers