TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical data
UVIBOND 7101 is an unfilled, one component, electrically insulating, transparent, flexible urethane adhesive designed for bonding poly-carbonate, ABS, glass and other various substrates.
UVIBOND 7101 is fully curable when exposed to the proper UV light radiation.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Very low shrinkage during cure to minimize stress on sensitive components and substrates.
• U.V. curable for extremely fast production output.
• Low ionic impurities for electrical/electronic applications.
• Excellent adhesion to polycarbonate and other plastic substrates.
• Thixotropic version for staking and bonding components available on request.