TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical
PRELIMINARY APTEK 2214LV-A/B
Space Grade, Low Modulus Urethane ESD Coating
APTEK 2214LV-A/B is a carbon-filled, thixotropic, two component, electrically conductive, flexible urethane coating/adhesive designed to dissipate an electrostatic charge. This low-outgassing system provides a combination of high flexibility and good tensile strength/elongation characteristics.
APTEK 2214LV-A/B is a low viscosity version of standard APTEK 2214-A/B designed for spray or brush applications.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Capable of full cure at RT for application where heat cure is not desired or possible
• Exceeds NASA outgassing requirements for space applications
• Non-TDI based for safety
• Excellent reversion resistance for good physical stability under high heat and humidity environments
• Tg BELOW -60°C for excellent low temperature cycling, storage and performance
• Excellent substrate adhesion; superior to silicones
• Available in pre-measured kits to minimize handling