TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION - Click to view complete technical
PRELIMINARY APTEK 2214LV-A/B
Space Grade, Low Modulus Urethane ESD Coating
APTEK 2214LV-A/B is a carbon-filled, thixotropic, two component, electrically conductive, flexible urethane coating/adhesive designed to dissipate an electrostatic charge. This low-outgassing system provides a combination of high flexibility and good tensile strength/elongation characteristics.
APTEK 2214LV-A/B is a low viscosity version of standard APTEK 2214-A/B designed for spray or brush applications.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Capable of full cure at RT for application where heat cure is not desired or possible
- Exceeds NASA outgassing requirements for space applications
- Non-TDI based for safety
- Excellent reversion resistance for good physical stability under high heat and humidity environments
- Tg BELOW -60°C for excellent low temperature cycling, storage and performance
- Excellent substrate adhesion; superior to silicones
- Available in pre-measured kits to minimize handling