TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical
Low outgassing, white, silicone, thermally radiative, paint
APTEK 2719-A/B is a white, flexible, mineral oxide filled, two component, room temperature curing, silicone coating/paint designed for the wide operating temperature ranges of space applications.
APTEK 2719-A/B was developed for use as thermally conductive coating where excellent resistance to intense UV light exposure is required.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Field-approved formulation; already on hardware in space
- Low outgassing silicone binder provide coating with a very wide service temperature range of -320°F to +400°F (-195°C to + 205°C)
- Passes NASA outgassing per ASTM-E 595
- Inherently has sufficient surface conductivity for ESD applications on conductive surfaces
- Formulated to sprayable viscosity for convenience
- This coating is tough and flexible and can be used on almost any substrate without fear of cracking or stress buildup during temperature cycling.