TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION - Click to view complete technical
- Low modulus urethane - unfilled
- High purity
- Low outgassing
APTEK 2100-A/B is a two component, unfilled, electrically insulating urethane system designed for the potting and encapsulation of electronic components, substrates, and active chips. This is 100% solids, solvent free system that will not form voids during cure or service life.
APTEK 2100-A/B is a non-TDI based urethane system which has outstanding reversion resistance and physical stability when subjected to high heat and humidity environment. As a urethane, this system displays higher ionic purity than epoxy systems minimizing the chance of corrosion around sensitive components and circuitry.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Low modulus/high elongation to minimize stress to sensitive components and ceramic substrates.
- Low Tg for excellent low temperature cycling and performance
- Wide operating temperature range (-65°C to 100°C) for versatility.
- Excellent substrate adhesion; superior to silicones
- Exceeds NASA outgassing requirements for high vacuum environments