TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION - Click to view complete technical
Low CTE, low outgassing, syntactic foam compound
APTEK 6527-A/B is a light weight, rigid, filled, dark gray, two component, room-temperature curing, epoxy syntactic foam.
APTEK 6527-A/B is a 100% solids, solvent-free system that will not outgas during cure or after being fully cured.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Non-flow paste consistency for repair of vertical surfaces
- Trowelable for edge filling and repair of cracks, scratches, and defects. Also useful for the densification of honeycomb cores.
- Capable of complete cure at room-temperature to eliminate the need for ovens
- Excellent adhesion to syntactic and various metal surfaces
- Qualified to Boeing Spec SCGMS 58001& Lockheed Spec STM M1130
- Exceeds NASA outgassing requirements for high vacuum environments