TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical
High Temperature, Electronic/Electrical Encapsulant
APTEK 6108-PMF is a premixed frozen, one component, unfilled, clear, rigid system designed for the encapsulation of electronic/electrical devices.
APTEK 6108-PMF provides excellent environmental protection at continuous operating temperatures up to 220°C.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Fast gel time/ good hot strength for fast demold time
• High purity system to minimize potential of corrosion
• Low mixed viscosity for easy degassing and minimum bubble entrapment
• Low outgassing for space applications
• Two component version also available
• Filled thixotropic staking version available