TECHNICAL DATA & INFORMATION – Click to view complete technical
Versatile, fast set adhesive
APTEK 6513-A/B is a transparent, two component, general purpose, semi-rigid, paste adhesive for bonding to steel, aluminum, wood, concrete, glass, ceramics, brass, and a variety of plastics. It is specifically designed to fully cure at room temperature or can be accelerated with moderate heat.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fast set – Reaches 90% of properties in 24 hours at 25°C (77° F)
- Available in convenient dual cartridge mixer/dispensers for field repair applications.
- Smooth, thixotropic consistency for easy handling and minimum sag.
- Contains no diluents or solvents to minimize formation of voids during cure.
- Capable of curing at ambient temperatures as low as -7°C (20°F).